Ways You Can Help the Hospital
You have already chosen to care for animals by welcoming them into your family. We encourage you to take your love of animals further by supporting the people who can help our companions enjoy longer, healthier lives.
Whether it’s a gift inspired by the care your animal received in the Cornell University Hospital for Animals or as a memorial to a lost member of your family, you can make a difference in veterinary care for other animals right now.
- An unrestricted gift to the Hospital will be put to use immediately
where the need is greatest, allowing us to continue to offer life-saving
care to our patients and invaluable training for our students.
- Patient Assistance Fund. The first priority of the Hospital for Animals is always patient care. This fund benefits members of our community and their pets by providing financial resources to owners who cannot otherwise afford the medical care their pet needs. In addition to directly supporting the health and wellbeing of animal patients, this fund highlights the strength of the human-animal bond and the way our animal-loving community supports those who need it the most. For students, faculty, clients of the Hospital, and members of the community the Patient Assistance Fund has proven to be a compelling way to give back. With access to more Patient Assistance Funds, Hospital clinicians can address critical medical needs in a timely manner, ease the client’s financial burden, sustain the human-animal bond, replete with physical and emotional benefits, and give the animal a chance at a good outcome.
- Memorial Gifts. Gifts of any size in memory or in honor of a pet or clinician who made a difference in the care of your loved one(s).
- True Companion Medallions. Memorialize a loved one while supporting the important work of Cornell University Hospital for Animals. View our medallion wall in the Companion Animal Hospital.
- Include the Cornell University Hospital for Animals as part of your will.