1. Your relationship to the applicant.
2. Work ethic, including motivation, resourcefulness, punctuality, reliability, independence, need for direction/supervision
3. Academic knowledge and intellectual ability, including the ability to synthesize inforRmation from various sources to come up with a conclusion and to objectively analyze data (experimental or published).
4. Written and oral communication skills.
5. Multi-tasking ability.
6. Teaching ability.
7. Personal traits, including interactions with others (peers, technical and administrative staff, and supervisors), disposition, handling of stressful situations, strength of character.