The CVM Staff Council was established in 2012 with the main objective of providing a mechanism for non-academic staff to effectively provide input to College Leadership on matters relating to the work environment.
The Staff Council
- Facilitates communication between staff members and College Leadership
- Provides a forum for staff participation in relevant and important discussions
- Assists in building a cohesive community, where the contributions of staff are recognized
- Mary Beth Jordan, Director of CVM Human Resources (ex-officio member)
- David Howe, Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration (ex-officio member)
- Makenzie Peterson, Wellbeing Program Director (ex-officio member)
- Scott Butler, Biomedical Sciences (Chair)
- Mary Cuamba, Animal Health Diagnostic Center(Vice-Chair)
- Rebecca Harman, Baker Institute (Secretary)
- Leslie Planck, Accounting Service Center (Treasurer)
- Omyia Damaj, Animal Health Diagnostic Center
- Chris De Leonardis, Animal Health Diagnostic Center
- Karla Munroe, Animal Health Diagnostic Center
- Jessica Bailey, Cornell University Hospital for Animals
- Kim Salino, Facilities
- Kevin Lyon, Molecular Medicine
- Enjoy volunteering? Join one of our sub-committees! We host numerous events each year, including wellness seminars and fitness competitions!
- Enjoy helping new staff navigate the College? Volunteer to be a CVM Ambassador!
- Have questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more about us on the Intranet (netid login required)