- 2007 Certificate Program in Canine Rehabilitation, University of Tennessee, USA.
- 1998-2000 World Health Organization course in Herd Health and Production Management. The course was given by Prof. A. Brand and Dr. C. Bartels, College of Veterinary Medicine in Utrecht, Holland at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in Zagreb, Croatia.
- 1998 Internship. Clinic for Reproduction and Obstetrics, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University in Zagreb, Croatia.
- 1997 Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine University in Zagreb, Croatia
- 2016-present Lab Section Director, Extension Associate, Animal Health Diagnostic Center (AHDC), College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- 2013-2016 Lab Section Manager, Extension Associate, Animal Health Diagnostic Center (AHDC), College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- 2012-2013 Adjunct Instructor, Department of Biology, Tompkins Cortland Community College, Dryden, NY Teaching: BIOL100 Human Biology, BIOL101 Principles of Biology.
- 2013-2014 Instructor, Department of Physical Therapy, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY Teaching: PTBS 31300, Clinical Physiology.
- 2011-2013 Post-Doctoral Associate, Department of Population Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- 2006-2011 Instructor with the Professional Curriculum, Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- 2004-2006 Extension Associate, Department of Population Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- 2002-2003 Post-Doctoral Associate, Quality Milk Promotion Services, Cornell University,Ithaca, NY
- 2001-2002 Visiting Fellow, Quality Milk Promotion Services, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- 1998-2002 Junior Assistant, Clinic for Reproduction and Obstetrics and Ambulatory Clinic, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University in Zagreb, Croatia
- Mohammed HO, K Stipetic, A Salem, P McDonough, YF Chang, A Sultan. 2015. Risk of Escherichia coli O157:H7, Non-O157 Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli and Campylobacter spp. in Food Animals and Their Products in Qatar. Journal of Food Protection. 78(10):1812-8.
- Mohammed HO, Atwill E, Dunbar L, Ward T, McDonough P, Gonzalez R, Stipetic K, 2010. The risk of Lis t e ria mo n o c y toge ne s infection in beef cattle operations. J Appl Microbiol. Jan;108(1):349-56.
- Mohammed HO, K Stipetic, PL McDonough, RN Gonzalez, DV Nydam, ER Atwill, 2009. Identification of potential on-farm sources of Listeria monocytogenes in herds of dairy cattle. Am J Vet Res. 70(3):383-8.
- Mohammed, HO, SR Starkey, K Stipetic, TJ Divers, BA Summers, A de Lahunta , 2008. The role of dietary antioxidant insufficiency on the permeability of the blood-brain barrier. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 67(12):1187-93.
- Bačić, G, K Stipetić, Z Milas, CJM Bartels, T Karadjole. 2000. Comparative review of milking hygiene and irregularity of milking technique at three pilot dairy farms. Veterinarski arhiv, 70, 245-249.
- Stipetić, K, G Bačić, Z Milas, CJM Bartels, T Karadjole. Comparison of three dairy herds reproduction indices. 2000. Veterinarski arhiv, 70, 239-243.
- Karadjole, T, D Gereš, T Dobranić, A Tomašković, Z Makek, M Cergolj, G Bačić, I Getz, K Stipetić, M Lojkić. 2000. Dystocia in bitches: Retrospective study of 350 cases in the 1989-1999 period at the Clinic for Obstetrics and Reproduction, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia. Veterinarski arhiv 70, 89-94.
- Makek, Z, I Getz, M Cergolj, M Herak, A Tomaškovic, K Stipetic, T Dobranic, V Sušic. 1998. Selection of immature bovine oocytes as the preliminary phase of in vitro fertilization. Veterinarski Arhiv 68 (3), 109119.
SELECTED PRESENTATIONS AND POSTERS:
- Stipetic, K. 2016. Long Journey to the Fast Track – the AHDC Lean Expedition to Complete Specimen Tracking. Lab Administrators Meeting, AAVLD Conference, Greensboro.
- Stipetic, K. 2014. LEAN AHDC Receiving. Lab Administrators Meeting, AAVLD Conference, Kansas City.
- Mohammed, HO, K Stipetic, J Hoarau-Vechot, G Duhamel, P McDonough, Y Chang, A Sultan. 2012. Risk assessment of four major bacterial foodborne pathogens associated with preharvest food security in Qatar. Qatar Foundation Annual Research Forum Proceedings, BMP37
- Sultan, A, K Stipetic, J Hoarau-Vechot, G Duhamel, P McDonough, Y Chang, HO Mohammed. 2012. The potentialpublichealthriskestimatesassociatedwithinfectionsbyEscherichiacolipathotypes, Salmonella and Campylobacter spp., in Qatar. Qatar Foundation Annual Research Forum, BMP32
- Stipetic, K, R Curtis, R Gonzalez, P McDounough, HO Mohammed. 2006. The Risk of Listeria monocytogenes in Dairy and Beef Herds. XI International Symposium on Veterinary Epidemiology and Economics, Cairns, Australia.
- Bačić, G, K Stipetić, T Karadjole, M Lojkić, N Macesic, JA Wallace, YH Schukken. 2004. Treatment protocol for intramammary infections in early postpartum dairy cows based on a CMT positive result. Proceedings, 15th Hungarian, 5th Middle European Buiatrics Congress. Hajduszboszlo, Hungary. 92-100.
- Bačić, G, T Karadjole, M Lojkić, N Prvanović, K Stipetić. 2003. Čimbenici plodnosti - koji su od njih stvarno važni?(Fertility factors – which are the important ones?). Zbornik radova, IV. srednjoeuropski bujatrički kongres, Lovran, Croatia. 67-73.
- Stipetic, K. 2002. First results of the NE-112 heifer trial from New York. Mastitis Research Workers Conference. Chicago, Illinois.
Awards and Honors
- Basic Science Teaching Award for Excellence, Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2009
- 2011-present New York State Veterinary Medical Society
- 1994-present Association of Volunteers Veterans of the Croatian Homeland War
- 1995-2003 Croatian Veterinary Association
- 1997-2000 Scientific Committee, Annual Croatian Veterinary Association Congress.
- 1995-2000 Organizing Committee, Annual Croatian Veterinary Association Congress.
- 1989-1997 International Veterinary Students Association (IVSA)