Submission of Applications
Applications should be submitted through the Graduate School’s online application portal. When prompted to select a Program, choose Biological and Biomedical Sciences – Comparative Biomedical Sciences, under which you will find Veterinary Medical Sciences, M.P.S.
Application submission deadlines for each semester are as follows:
Semester of Enrollment
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vita or resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Academic transcript(s) – undergraduate and/or veterinary degree as applicable
- Foreign nationals must submit proof of English language proficiency – TOEFL or IELTS, Admission is open only to US citizens, permanent residents, and individuals with current valid US immigration status. Individuals who would require immigration status and sponsorship to enter the US are not eligible for this hybrid degree. Please note that no Student Status Visa(s) or student immigration documentation can be issued at this time.
- GRE test scores are not required for admission and should not be submitted.
To allow for flexibility in course load, tuition will be charged on a per credit basis. Tuition for the 2023-2024 academic year is $1,779 per credit. As with all graduate professional degrees, the MPS is an investment in your future. Financial aid and scholarships are available to help finance your investment, and students are encouraged to apply for these funding opportunities.
MPS merit-based scholarships:
A number of merit-based scholarships will be awarded to qualified applicants on a competitive basis. An additional essay must be submitted.