Join the staff within the College of Veterinary Medicine...
A great place to start or continue your career!
Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine
To learn about ALL current Cornell Career opportunities please visit careers.hr.cornell.edu
Located in Ithaca, N.Y., Cornell University is a bold, innovative, inclusive and dynamic teaching and research university where staff, faculty, and students alike are challenged to make an enduring contribution to the betterment of humanity. Cornell University is one of the largest and most diverse institutions in the Ivy League. We are a community of 22,000 students and more than 10,000 faculty and staff members representing more than 80 countries and hundreds of disciplines—global cultures, backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. The College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University is recognized internationally as a leader in public health, biomedical research, animal medicine, and veterinary medical education. Ranked consistently as one of the best veterinary colleges in the nation, the College's strength is due to its strategic breadth of focus areas and its depth of expertise in each of those areas; the achievements of its faculty, staff, alumni, and students; and its commitment to diversity and inclusiveness.
Rewards & Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, with annual increases; health insurance, and a retirement plan with generous employer contribution
- Generous paid leave provisions: 3 weeks of vacation, 12 holidays (including end of year winter break through New Year’s Day)
- Impressive educational benefits, including: tuition-free Extramural Study and Employee Degree Program, Tuition Aid for external education, Cornell Children’s Tuition Assistance program
- A rich array of services, programs and benefits to help employees advance in their career and enhance the quality of personal life, including: employee wellness, workshops, childcare and adoption assistance, parental leave, flexible work options. For more information, visit hr.cornell.edu/benefits.
- Licensed Veterinary Technicians
- Administrative Assistants
- Administrative Managers
- Laboratory Technicians
- Medical Technologists
- Animal Attendants
- Finance, accounting and IT positions