Join the staff within the College of Veterinary Medicine...
A great place to start or continue your career!
Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine
Current open positions
Updated July 2021
- Licensed Veterinary Technician - Emergency & Critical Care
- Licensed Veterinary Technician - Intensive Care Unit
- Licensed Veterinary Technician - Nursing Care Units
- Large Animal Licensed Veterinary Technician
- Licensed Veterinary Technician - Imaging Service
- Equine Licensed Veterinary Technician (position located in Elmont, NY)
- Licensed Veterinary Technician - Team Leader (position located in Elmont, NY)
- More career opportunities at the College of Veterinary Medicine and elsewhere at Cornell can be found at careers.hr.cornell.edu
Rewards and benefits
An award-winning employer of choice benefits program.
- Comprehensive health care options.
- Access to wellness programs.
- Employee discounts with local and national retail brands.
- Generous retirement contributions.
- Impressive educational benefits include tuition-free Extramural Study and Employee Degree Program, Tuition Aid for external education, and Cornell Children's Tuition Assistance program.
- Our LVT career ladder is focused on career and specialty advancement, with financial and mentorship support.
- 3 weeks of vacation and 13 holidays with generous holiday pay if you do work on those days.
- We invite you to follow this link to get more information: https://hr.cornell.edu/summaries-benefits.
- Rabies pre-exposure vaccination and titer costs covered by Cornell.
Typical recruiting areas and job titles
- Licensed veterinary technicians
- Administrative assistants
- Administrative managers
- Laboratory technicians
- Medical technologists
- Animal attendants
- Finance, accounting and IT positions
About Cornell and the College of Veterinary Medicine
Located in Ithaca, New York, Cornell University is a bold, innovative, inclusive and dynamic teaching and research university where staff, faculty and students alike are challenged to make an enduring contribution to the betterment of humanity. Cornell is one of the largest and most diverse institutions in the Ivy League. We are a community of 22,000 students and more than 10,000 faculty and staff members representing more than 80 countries and hundreds of disciplines — global cultures, backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and ideas.
The College of Veterinary Medicine is recognized internationally as a leader in public health, biomedical research, animal medicine and veterinary medical education. Ranked consistently as one of the best veterinary colleges in the nation, the college's strength is due to its strategic breadth of focus areas and its depth of expertise in each of those areas; to the achievements of its faculty, staff, alumni and students; and to its commitment to diversity and inclusion.