Danny W. Scott, DVM
Feline Dermatology; Equine Dermatology; Dermatopathology; original recognition and description of new skin diseases; original description and popularization of new therapies; original clinical trials of veterinary drugs; investigation of clinical significance of dermatopathological changes.
- 1972 - 1973 Cornell University, Residency in Small Animal Medicine
- 1971 - 1972 Cornell University, Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery
- 1971 University of California at Davis, DVM
- 2018 International Canine Health Lifetime Achievement Award, The Kennel Club, London
- 2010 American College of Veterinary Pathologists (honorary)