- BS Animal Science from College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Cornell University (2004)
- DVM from NYS College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University (2008)
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Preventive Medicine (2017)
- May 2018-present, Associate Director of Veterinary Support Services (AHDC)
- 2013-present: Senior Extension Associate Veterinarian, Veterinary Support Services, NYS Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, Animal Health Diagnostic Center (AHDC), College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University (December 1, 2013)
- 2008-2013: Private practice (mixed animal, predominantly bovine), Cortland, NY and Owego, NY (June 1 2008-November 30 2013)
- Goodrich EL, Mittel LD, Ness SL, Glaser AL, Radcliffe RM, Divers TJ. Novel findings from a Beta Coronavirus outbreak on an American Miniature Horse breeding farm in Upstate New York, Equine Veterinary Education, accepted for publication April 2018.
Thompson BS, Goodrich EL. Miscellaneous Infectious Diseases. In: Rebhun’s Diseases of Dairy Cattle. 3rd ed, Peek SF, Divers TD, eds. St. Louis, Elsevier, 2018.
Thompson BS, Goodrich EL. Toxicities, Poisonings, and Deficiencies. In: Rebhun’s Diseases of Dairy Cattle. 3rd ed, Peek SF, Divers TD, eds. St. Louis, Elsevier, 2018.
Goodrich EL, Thompson BS. Diagnostic Laboratory Sample Submission. In: Rebhun’s Diseases of Dairy Cattle. 3rd ed, Peek SF, Divers TD, eds. St. Louis, Elsevier, 2018.
Awards and Honors
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Association of Bovine Practitioners
- American Association of Small Ruminant Practitioners
- American Association of Extension Veterinarians
- American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians
- NYS Veterinary Medical Society
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- United States Animal Health Association