Meredith Miller, DVM
Diplomate - American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Associate Clinical Professor, Section of Small Animal Medicine
Department of Clinical Sciences
Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
930 Campus Road, Box 25
Ithaca, NY 14853
- Dr. Miller's research interest focuses on cats suffering from hyperthyroidism.
Education and Training
- 2008 - 2011 Cornell University, Residency in Small Animal Medicine
- 2008 VCA Veterinary Referral and Emercency Centers, Rotating Intern in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery
- 2007 Cornell University, DVM
- 2003 Cornell University, BS in Animal Science Cum Laude
- Manchester AC, Hill S, Sabatino B, Armentano R, Carroll M, Kessler B, Miller M, Dogan B, McDonough SP, Simpson KW. Association between granulomatous colitis in French Bulldogs and invasive Escherichia coli and response to fluoroquinolone antimicrobials. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine 2013; 27: 56-61.
- Miller ML, Center SA, Randolph JF, Lepherd ML, Cautela MA, Dewey CW. Apparent idiosyncratic hepatic necrosis associated with zonisamide administration in a dog. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine 2011; 25: 1156-1160.
Honors and Awards
- 2011 Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
2010 Class of 1974 Outstanding Clinical Resident Award
2007 AAHA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
American Veterinary Medicine Association
NYS Veterinary Medical Society