Ursula Krotscheck, DVM, DACVS
- Dr. Krotscheck specializes in total joint arthroplasty, total knee certification, and total hip certification.
- Her clinical interest includes elbow dysplasia pathophysiology and treatment modalities; cranial cruciate disease treatment modalities; forceplate gait analysis, specifically for evidence-based medicine, joint and lameness evaluation.
- She is the primary investigator/collaborator on multiple research grants utilizing force plate technology.
Education and Training
- 2000-2003 Texas A&M University, Surgical Residency
- 1999-2000 Purdue University, Rotating Internship
- 1999 Texas A&M University, DVM cum laude
- 1997 Texas A&M University, BS in Veterinary Science
- 1995 Texas A&M University, BS in Biomedical Science
Awards and Honors
- 2015 2014 Outstanding Speaker Award, NYS-VMC
- 2012 Phi Zeta Research Award, Alpha Chapter (mentor)
2004 Diplomate, of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons
1999 American Animal Hospital Association Award
1999 Pharmacia Upjohn Award
1999 Phi Zeta member
2009 - present Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen (AO Vet)
2009 - present Veterinary Orthopedic Society
2006 - present Southern Tier Veterinary Medical Association
2004 - present American College of Veterinary Surgeons
1999 - present American Veterinary Medical Association