What’s happening and what’s ahead?
- Construction for new Library/MRC/Dean’s Suite wing continues. Interior framing and infrastructure installations continue. Scheduled for completion August 2017.
- Construction of the new cafeteria continues. Interior framing and infrastructure installations continue. Scheduled for completion August 2017.
- New Atrium and lecture hall building is enclosed. Interior framing and infrastructure installations continue. Block work to follow.
- Temporary Gallery wall has been taken down.
- Some temporary walls will be constructed in the Schurman tutorial corridors.
- Glass curtain wall is being installed on new Library wing and courtyard side of new Atrium.
- The new glass curtain wall assembly is complete.
- Office relocations are complete. Left to do – Punch list items and perimeter heat water hydronic balancing.
- The design efforts for levels 6 and 7 floor renovations are currently underway. Construction will tentatively begin in early Spring 2017.
Community Practice Service Building
- G. M. Crisalli & Associates is contractor.
- Demolition of the existing Poultry Virus Lab and construction of the new building will begin spring 2017 with completion anticipated March 2018.
Check out the live construction cam feed here!