Want to become a Cornell-trained veterinarian?
Learn more about the DVM student experience, and how to apply.
- To apply to Cornell’s DVM program, start here
- To learn about our Early Admissions Pathways- Early Acceptance Pathway; Cornell Accelerated BS/DVM Pathway
- Pre-Vet Advising- if interested in discussing your preparation there are several ways to do this.
- If you are interested in setting up a Skype™ meeting for your Pre-Vet Club send us an email with possible dates.
Cornell Pre-Vet Tracker Mobile App is here!
Attention, Pre-Vet students: we are proud to introduce the Pre-Vet Tracker Mobile App. This is an excellent way to collect all your veterinary and animal experiences necessary for applying to a DVM program in one place and always at your fingertips. Now applicants can have all the necessary information collected in one place for easy access when you are ready to hit that "submit" button on your application. Download this FREE APP in the Apple Store or Google Play today and start adding experiences!
We encourage you to subscribe to the electronic Pre-Vet Newsletter, which comes out quarterly and offers advice about preparing for a future application, profiles of students and faculty, and updates on events at the College of Veterinary Medicine. Check out past issues for more info.
- March 2020 (#1) Pre-Vet Newsletter
- March 2020 (#2) Pre-Vet Newsletter
- April 2020 Pre-Vet Newsletter
- May 2020 (#1) Pre-Vet Newsletter