Submission of Applications
Applications should be submitted through the Graduate School’s online application portal. When prompted to select a Program, choose Biological and Biomedical Sciences – Comparative Biomedical Sciences, under which you will find Veterinary Medical Sciences, M.P.S.
Application submission deadlines for each semester are as follows:
Semester of Enrollment
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vita or resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Academic transcript(s) – undergraduate and/or veterinary degree as applicable
- Foreign nationals must submit proof of English language proficiency – TOEFL or IELTS
- Note: GRE general test scores are not required for admission but may be submitted at the applicant’s discretion
To allow for flexibility in course load, tuition will be charged on a per credit basis. Tuition for the 2017-2018 academic year is $1,436 per credit. As with all graduate professional degrees, the MPS is an investment in your future. Financial aid and scholarships are available to help finance your investment, and students are encouraged to apply for these funding opportunities.
MPS merit-based scholarships:
A number of merit-based scholarships will be awarded to qualified applicants on a competitive basis. An additional essay must be submitted, and both domestic and international students are eligible.