ASPCA's COVID-19 Animal Relocation Preparedness Guide: https://www.aspcapro.org/sites/default/files/2020-06/aspca-animal-relo-prep.pdf The recommendations provided in this guidance document seek to highlight the numerous issues that should be considered by animal welfare organizations in their planning for resumption of relocation programs.
Maine’s COVID-19 TRANSPORT PROTOCOL: This document from ME is a good example of a Transport Protocols: The Maine Federation of Humane Societies, in conjunction with the HSUS, developed these protocols for transport, which can serve as a guide when organizations/communities are ready to safely resume transport programs. Review the protocols >>
Resources provided during the June 4th webinar, “COVID-19: Transport During a Pandemic”, hosted by Best Friends:
- Transport resources https://network.bestfriends.org/covid-19/lifesaving-programs#transport
- Best friends transport SOP https://mcnt-files-prod.s3.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/inline-files/Animal%20Lifesaving%20Travel%20-%20CV%20042020.pdf?z9gJDlYLQnOD8xqrJTAs..Cox2abWAjD
- Houston transport video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aNsWroix1w&feature=youtu.be
- Ruff Start transport SOP https://mcnt-files-prod.s3.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/inline-files/Ruff%20Start%20Rescue%20Animal%20Transports%20during%20COVID-19%20Protocol.pdf?l9O.THwtzzXSl8IWAUuWQ1T0c3kLeWCn
- Ruff Start Blog: https://blog.ruffstartrescue.org/covid19/