How to submit a prescription request
The Cornell University Hospital for Animals Pharmacy offers several options for you to submit your prescription request.
Order refills online
- Click here to jump directly to our online refill order form below, or scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Veterinarians may call in new prescriptions or authorize refills by calling 607-253-3231 and selecting option 1.
- Clients may request refills by calling 607-253-3231 and selecting option 2 for mail or option 3 for pick-up.
- New prescription request can be mailed to the pharmacy, please be sure to include owner and patient information and if the prescription will be picked up or mailed. The mailing address is:
Cornell University Hospital for Animals
19 Veterinary College
Ithaca, NY 14853
Via our Refill Assistant app
- Starting July 31, 2023, you can download Refill Assistant app, our new partner in providing your pet’s prescriptions! This app is efficient and easy to use. You can quickly order your pet’s prescription refills, view the prescription history and receive automatic reminders when it’s time to renew as well as dose reminders. Simply download the app and enter our zip code: 14853
Pickup and payment
Medications to be mailed will require pre-payment by credit card, check or money order. US Priority Mail typically requires 2-3 days for delivery. There is also an overnight and 2 day FedEx option available.
Refills may be picked up at the pharmacy during business hours:
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m.-noon
Please note that the Cornell University Hospital for Animals Pharmacy is only able to ship prescription medications to New York state addresses. We will continue to offer in-person pick up for residents and veterinarians of any state. We are working to obtain registration and licensure in additional states so that we may resume mailings outside of New York in the future, with Pennsylvania being our first priority due to the proximity to our hospital.