Master of Public Health (MPH), Department of Epidemiology, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine.
- 2023 – present: Professor of Practice, Department of Public and Ecosystem Health, Cornell University
- 2022 – present: Associate Dean, International Programs, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University
- 2021 – 2023: Associate Professor of Practice, Department of Public and Ecosystem Health, Cornell University
- 2019 – 2022: Director, International Programs, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University
- 2017-2021: Lecturer, Master of Public Health program, Department of Population Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences, Cornell University
- 2017-2019: Associate Director, International Programs, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University
- 2014, 2016-2017: Collaborating Research Scientist, Intracellular Pathogens Research Laboratory, Center for Comparative Medicine and Translational Research, North Carolina State University
- 2014-2016: Epidemiology and Clinical Training Lead, US Department of Defense Cooperative Biological Engagement Program, Azerbaijan
- 2012-2013: Research Assistant, Worldwide Epidemiology, GlaxoSmithKline, NC
- 2001-2014: Clinical Veterinarian
- 2000: Clinical Internship, Equine Medicine and Surgery, Mid-Atlantic Equine Medical Center, NJ
- 1999: Clinical Internship, Theriogenology, North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Havas, KA, Yancey, CB, Zhuang, J., Braun, C., Smith, D. Brucella suis and Farm Biosecurity: Assessing Risk in Pigs Raised Outdoors in New York State. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. 2022; 260(S2).
Mattoon S, Baumhart C, Cochez AB, MacQueen D, Snedeker J, Yancey CB, Bishop K, Gatch M, Mader E. Primary care clinical provider knowledge and experiences in the diagnosis and treatment of tick-borne disease: a qualitative assessment from a Lyme Disease endemic community. BMC Infect Dis. 2021; 21 (1):894.
Qurollo BA, Buch J, Chandrashekar C, Beall M, Yancey CB, Caudil A, Comyn A, Breitschwerdt EB. Clinicopathological Findings in 41 Dogs Naturally Infected with Ehrlichia ewingii. J Vet Intern Med. 2019; 33(2):618-629.
Yancey CB, Qurollo BA, Hegarty BC, Wiesen C, Diniz PPVP, Breitschwerdt EB. Efficacy of doxycycline treatment in dogs with Anaplasma phagocytophilum infection in the US. Journal of Small Animal Practice. 2018; 59(5):286-293.
Stirnadel-Farrant HA, Galwey N, Bains C, Yancey C, Hunt CM. Children’s liver chemistries vary with age and gender and require customized pediatric reference ranges. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology. 2015, 73(1): 349-355.
- Yancey CB, Hegarty BC, Qurollo BA, Levy MG, Birkenheuer AJ, Weber DJ, Diniz PVPP, Breitschwerdt EB. Regional seroreactivity and vector-borne disease co-exposures in dogs in the United States from 2004-2010: utility of canine surveillance. Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases. October 2014, 14(10): 724-732.
Awards and Honors
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- North Carolina Veterinary Medical Association
- North Carolina One Health Collaborative Intellectual Exchange group
- USDA Accredited Veterinarian
- USDA National Animal Health Emergency Response Corp