Nadine Fiani, BVSc
Diplomate - American Veterinary Dental College
Associate Clinical Professor, Section of Dentistry and Oral Surgery
Department of Clinical Sciences
Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
930 Campus Road, Box 31
Ithaca, NY 14853
- Dr. Fiani's research interests include dentition of Australian Mammals, etiological mechanisms of dental disease in zoo animals and endodontic disease.
- Clinical Interests include endodontics, oncological surgery, and maxillofacial trauma and surgical repair.
- She also researches clinical teaching measures of success.
Education and Training
- 2011 University of California at Davis, Residency in Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- 2005 University of Sydney, BVSc (HONS)
Awards and Honors
- 2017 Innovative Teaching Award, Cornell University Department of Clinical Sciences
- 2013 Diplomate, American Veterinary Dental College
- 2015 – present New York State Veterinary Medical Society
- 2008 – present American Veterinary Dental College