Nadine Fiani, BVSc
Diplomate - American Veterinary Dental College
Associate Clinical Professor, Section of Dentistry and Oral Surgery
Medical Director, Specialties I
Department of Clinical Sciences
Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
930 Campus Road, Box 31
Ithaca, NY 14853
- Dr. Fiani's research interests include dentition of Australian Mammals, etiological mechanisms of dental disease in zoo animals and endodontic disease.
- Clinical Interests include endodontics, oncological surgery, and maxillofacial trauma and surgical repair.
- She also researches clinical teaching measures of success.
Education and Training
- 2011 University of California at Davis, Residency in Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- 2005 University of Sydney, BVSc (HONS)
Awards and Honors
- 2017 Innovative Teaching Award, Cornell University Department of Clinical Sciences
- 2013 Diplomate, American Veterinary Dental College
- 2015 – present New York State Veterinary Medical Society
- 2008 – present American Veterinary Dental College