Zweig Virtual Presentations
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Zweig 2020 Faculty and Trainee Virtual Presentations
- Opening remarks were presented by Robert Weiss, PhD, Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Education.
- "Mucosal immunity against equine herpesvirus type-1" (~01:55) was presented by Bettina Wagner, DVM, Dr. med. vet. habil., Professor and Chair for the Department of Population Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences.
- "Equine hepatitis viruses: where are we now?" (~28:00) was presented by Joy Tomlinson, DVM, DACVIM, Research Associate in the Van de Walle Lab at the Baker Institute for Animal Health.
- "Agreement of stall-side and laboratory major crossmatch tests with the reference standard method in horses" (~49:30) was presented by Melissa Fenn, DVM, DACVIM, Equine Internal Medicine Specialist at the Park Equine Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky (former Large Animal Internal Medicine Resident at the Cornell University Equine and Nemo Farm Animal Hospital).
- "Horse Safety - Multi-modal screening to identify Thoroughbred racehorses at increased risk for catastrophic injury of the fetlock joint" (~1:10:00) was presented by John Pigott, DVM, MS, DACVS, Associate Clinical Professor at Cornell Ruffian Equine Specialists.
Friday, August 21, 2020
Zweig Trot Virtual Seminar on Equine Health
Elaine Claffey, DVM, Diplomate ACVS-LA
Assistant Clinical Professor, Board Certified Surgery Specialist
Cornell Ruffian Equine Specialists (CRES)
"Upper Airway Function, Dysfunction, and Surgical Solutions in Horses"
October 13, 2019
New York Thoroughbred Breeding and Development Fund Event at Saratoga, New York
Doug Antczak, VMD, PhD shares 40th anniversary milestones from the Harry M. Zweig Memorial Fund