Apply for Aid
Financial assistance is provided by the Office of Student Financial Planning through a variety of sources. In order to be considered for grants, scholarships and loans, students must submit the following:
- FAFSA (school code: 002711) with IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- CSS PROFILE (school code: 2822)
- Tracking Page aid selection and Student Statement of Personal Interests (if applicable)
- Nontax filers must provide a Verification of Non-filing Letter from the IRS.
* We want you to have all the information you need before making the choice to attend Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine. Meeting the application deadline will ensure that your financial aid is available prior to the decision deadline. You can still apply after the deadline but may receive a delayed financial aid award offer as a result.