Skip to main content
Tuition and Financial Aid
Cornell University
College of Veterinary Medicine

Financial Aid for International Students

Students who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States are not eligible for federal student financial aid.

All international students must complete a Declaration of Finances available through the admissions office or the International Services Office of Global Learning.