CornellVet CARES Community Cat Clinic
Thanks to a generous grant from Dr. Hollis Erb and through support by Maddie's Fund®, Maddie's Shelter Medicine Program at Cornell will continue to offer free spay/neuter and vaccination for intact outdoor/ free-roaming cats of Cornell employees and students on specific dates through the end of November 2020.
Who: Intact outdoor cats of Cornell employees and students (NOTE: Cornell NetID required to register cats for these clinics)
What: CornellVet Cares Community Cat Spay/Neuter Clinics: Free spay/neuter and vaccinations for INTACT outdoor/free-roaming cats! Exams and surgeries will be performed by Cornell-employed veterinarians and veterinary students under direct supervision.
Where: The new Small Animal Community Practice building on the corner of Caldwell Road and Campus Road.
When: Drop off at 8am, pick up at 4:30pm
Why: To help prevent unwanted litters of kittens, and because we like you.
How to sign up: Registration will open two weeks prior to each clinic date. Anticipated 2020 CornellVet CARES Community Cat Clinic dates are listed below. Registration will open by 9am on the dates listed below for each 2020 clinic.
- Clinic date: 2/14/20 - Registration now closed. 19 cats spayed/neutered!
- Clinic date: 3/13/20 - Registration opens on Monday, March 2.
- Clinic date: 4/17/20 - Registration opens on Monday, April 6.
- Clinic date: 5/29/20 - Registration opens on Monday, May 11.
- Clinic date: 6/19/20 - Registration opens on Monday, June 1.
- NO JULY CLINIC
- Clinic date: 8/21/20 - Registration opens on Monday, August 3.
- Clinic date: 9/18/20 - Registration opens on Monday, August 31.
- Clinic date: 10/23/20 - Registration opens on Monday, October 5.
- Clinic date: 11/20/20 - Registration opens on Monday, November 2.
Confirmation and instructions will be sent to your Cornell email after you register. Limit 4 cats per household!
*POLICY FOR FAILURE TO ATTEND: After 2 failures to attend, you will no longer be eligible for this spay/neuter service with MSMP at Cornell through our CornellVet CARES Community Cat Clinics. Non-attendance and cancellations at short notice deprive other patients of essential medical services. If you are unable to bring your cat(s) to your scheduled clinic date, please make every effort to let us know well in advance so that we may offer your spot(s) to someone else when possible.
Questions?: If you have questions about these clinics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "ATTN: Sarah Nickerson" in the subject line.