Francis A. Kallfelz, DVM, PhD
Mineral Metabolism, Clinical Nutrition of Companion Animals, Metabolic Diseases of Domestic Animals, Companion Animal Nutrition.
- 1966, Cornell University, PhD
- 1962, Cornell University, DMV with Distinction
- American College of Veterinary Nutrition, Charter Diplomate
Please select the PubMed link for a list of Dr. Kallfelz' publications.
- 2004-2010 Council on Education, American Veterinary Medical Association
- 2000-2005 National Research Council Subcommittee on Nutrient Requirements of Dogs and Cats
- 2001 President, Executive Board, New York State Veterinary Medical Society
- 1997-2007 New York State Board for Veterinary Medicine
- 1991-1998 Executive Board, New York State Veterinary Medical Society