- Dr. Ursula Krotscheck, promoted to Professor, Section of Small Animal Surgery.
- Dr. Mariana Diel de Amorim, appointed as an Assistant Professor, Section of Theriogenology.
- Dr. Lisa Fortier, recipient of the SUNY Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Scholarship and Creative Activities.
- Dr. Nita Irby, recipient of the SUNY Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Faculty Service.
- Dr. Sydney Moise, recipient of the 2019 Texas A&M Outstanding Alumni award and appointed the first CV Starr Professor of Cardiology.
- Dr. Erin Epperly, recipient of the 2019 Zoetis Distinguished Teaching Award.
- Dr. Rolfe Radcliffe, promoted to Senior Lecturer, Sections of Large Animal Surgery and Emergency & Critical Care.
Welcome New Faculty:
- Dr. Gil Ben-Shlomo, Associate Professor, Section of Ophthalmology
- Dr. Parminder Basran, Senior Research Associate, Section of Oncology
- Dr. Sarah Stephan, Instructor, Section of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Dr. Julia Miller, Assistant Clinical Professor, Section of Dermatology
- Dr. Anna Mitchell, Instructor, Section of Theriogenology
- Dr. Rebecca Eddy, Instructor, Section of Zoological Medicine
- Dr. Joaquin Araos, Lecturer, Section of Anesthesia