Sarah Robbins, DVM
Emergency and Critical Care
Education and Training
- 2014, University of Georgia, DVM
- 2006, University of Georgia, MS
- 2004, Vassar College, BA
- Robbins SN, Goggs R, Lhermie G, Lalonde-Paul DF, Menard J. 2020. Antimicrobial Prescribing Practices in Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care. Fronteirs in Veterinary Science: Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine. 7:110. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2020.00110.
- Evans DL, Connor MA, Moss LD, Lackay SN, Leary JH, Krunkowsky T, Jaso-Friedmann L. 2009. Cellular expression and antimicrobial function of a phylogenetically conserved novel histone 1x-like protein on mouse cells: a potential new class of pattern recognition receptor. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. 86: 133-141.
- Kuang Y, Lackay SN, Zhao L, Fu ZF. 2009. Role of Chemokines in the enhancement of BBB permeability and inflammatory infiltration after rabies virus infection. Virus Research. 144(1-2): 18-26.
- Lackay SN, Kuang Y, Fu ZF. 2008. Rabies in Small Animals. Veterinary Clinics of North America Small Animal Practice. 38(4):851-61, ix. Review.
Awards and Honors
Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society