Stephanie Hon, DVM
Education and Training
- 2011-2015 University of Florida, DVM
- 2005-2009 Harvard University, AB degree in East Asian Studies
- 2007 Harvard Beijing Academy, Field Study
Please click on the PubMed link for a listing of Dr. Hon's publications.
- Hon S, Martin-Flores M, Koehler P, Gleed R, Campoy L. Effect of Temperature and Volume Alterations on Accuracy and Trending of Transpulmonary Ultrasound Dilution Measurements. (Pending submission)
- Becktell L; Matsuka A; Hon S; Delco M; Cole B; Begum L; Zhang S; Fortier L. Proteomic analysis and cell viability of nine amnion, chorion, umbilical cord, and amniotic fluid-derived products. (Accepted for publication in Cartilage)
- Radtke A, Fortier LA, Regan S, Kraus S, Delco ML. Intra-articular anaesthesia of the equine stifle improves foot lameness. Equine Vet J. 2020 Mar;52(2):314-319. doi: 10.1111/evj.13135. Epub 2019 Jun 27. PMID: 31087355; PMCID: PMC6851447.
- Shearer T, Regan S, Freeman D. Anaerobic peritonitis caused by Clostridium septicum as a complication of routine castration in a 2-year-old Warmblood horse. Equine Veterinary Education, 29, 2015.
- Regan S., Marsella, R., Ozmen, I., Suero, A. First report of psoriatic-like dermatitis and arthritis in a 4-year-old female spayed pug mix. Case Reports in Veterinary Medicine, vol. 2015, Article ID 912509, 4 pages, 2015.
- Peng Y, Sun J, Hon S, Nylander AN, Xia W, Feng Y, Wang X, Lemere CA. L-3-n-butylphthalide improves cognitive impairment and reduces amyloid-beta in a transgenic model of Alzheimer's disease. J Neurosci. 2010 Jun 16;30(24):8180-9
Awards and Honors
- All Hospital Outstanding Resident Award 2020
- ACVS Large Animal Surgery Award 2015
- AAEP Foundation and Markel Scholarship 2014
- Calder Race Course Scholarship 2014
- Harvard College Research Program Grant Fall 2006, Spring 2007, Fall 2007
- Davidson Fellowship 2005