The Comparative Orthopaedics Laboratory has established collaboration with other orthopaedic research groups on the Cornell University campus and within the United States.
Biomechanics of tendon and cartilage repair procedures
- Dr. van der Meulen, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Cornell University.
- Dr. Torzilli, Soft Tissue Research Laboratory, Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City
- Dr. Bob Sah, University of California, San Diego
Molecular biological aspects of osteochondritis dissecans (OCD) in the horse
- Dr. Linda Sandell, Washington University in Missouri
- Dr. Regis O'Keefen, University of Rochester
Gene enhanced cartilage, bone, and ligament repair
- Dr. Christopher Evans, Harvard University
- Dr. Paul Robbins, University of Pittsburgh
- Dr. Chisa Hidaka and Dr. Ron Crystal, Weill College of Medicine, Cornell University.
Cartilage metabolism, morphology, and molecular biology
- Dr. Lisa Fortier, Cornell University
- Dr Nelly Farnum, Cornell University