College Vision Statement
To lead, enable and inspire others to attain a healthier world for animals and people.
Wellbeing Program Mission
Through proactive programming, education and evidence-based initiatives, the Wellbeing Program supports and develops the individual and community wellbeing of faculty, staff and students at the Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine.
Wellbeing Committee Members
Meet the members of the Wellbeing Committee.
- Dr. Carrie Adler, Department of Molecular Medicine
- Dr. Jordyn Boesch, Department of Clinical Sciences
- Kathryn Buckley, Office of the Vice Provost
- Dr. Melanie Greaver Cordova, Office of Marketing and Communications
- Dr. Ricardo de Matos, Department of Clinical Sciences
- Aliyah Diamond, D.V.M. Class of 2023
- Arla Hourigan, Office of Graduate Education
- Shannon House, Cornell University Hospital for Animals
- Brian Imbiakha, Biomedical and Biological Sciences Ph.D. Program
- Dr. Paul Maza, Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Dr. Sophie Nelissen, Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Lara Parrilla, Masters of Public Health Program
- Dr. Gillian Perkins, Cornell University Hospital for Animals
- Dr. Melanie Ragin, Office of Inclusion and Academic Excellence
- Dr. Brittany Schlesener, Cornell University Hospital for Animals
- Dr. Jai Sweet, Office of Student and Academic Services
- Bob Wakeman, Office of Human Resources
Have an idea or suggestion for the committee? Want to provide feedback on recent events or webinars? You can email us at CVMWellbeing@cornell.edu anytime.