Explore AHDC Careers
The Animal Health Diagnostic Center is a rewarding place to build and grow a fulfilling career. Regardless of the role, our community is unified by the goal of serving the health of animals and people.
Explore career options
- Current AHDC positions
Rewards and benefits
An award-winning employer of choice benefits program
- Comprehensive health care options
- Access to wellness programs
- Employee discounts with local and national retail brands
- Generous retirement contributions
- Impressive educational benefits include tuition-free Extramural Study and Employee Degree Program, Tuition Aid for external education, and Cornell Children's Tuition Assistance program
- 3 weeks of vacation and 13 holidays with generous holiday pay if you do work on those days
- We invite you to follow this link to get more information: https://hr.cornell.edu/understand-your-benefits and https://hr.cornell.edu/jobs/your-total-rewards
- Rabies pre-exposure vaccination and titer costs covered by Cornell
About Cornell University
In 2022, Cornell was named a Forbes Best Employer for New Grads, a Best Large Employers in the Nation, and America’s Best-in-State Employers for New York. Every single job at Cornell supports the university's mission: To discover, preserve and disseminate knowledge, to educate the next generation of global citizens, and to promote a culture of broad inquiry throughout and beyond the Cornell community. Cornell is also committed to serving the public to enhance the lives of people in New York and around the world. In short, when you work at Cornell, you are working to make the world a better place.