Canine Influenza (CIV) Updates
The map below represents updates from the Canine Influenza Virus Surveillance Network.
- December, 2019: Four CIV positive cases detected in New Jersey.
- October, 2019: A CIV positive sample from California has been detected.
- August, 2019: Additional CIV positive cases detected in California and Oregon.
- July 19, 2019: Additional CIV positive cases have been detected in California.
- June 28, 2019: A CIV positive sample from Florida has been identified.
- June 27, 2019: Three cases were reported in Oregon.
- June 20, 2019: Five cases of canine influenza were confirmed at the Oakland city shelter.
For more information, please see the complete posting: Canine Influenza H3N2 Updates.