Typically we don't ask for high school transcripts or SAT scores. We advise paying close attention to course choices, GPA, and studying for the SAT to enable entrance into good undergraduate colleges. 

Things to Remember:

  • The Cornell DVM program application requires a standardized test; the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT). Most veterinary colleges only accept the GRE's, so that may be the test you choose at first.
  • You will also need to have all your official college transcripts sent to VMCAS when you are applying. 
  • For any college-level coursework taken in high school, you must have the transcript sent in from the college that awarded the credits (not your high school transcript). 
  • Send us official Advanced Placement (AP) scores for Chemistry and Physics if you scored a 4 or higher on the test. This score will satisfy the General Chemistry and/or Physics prerequisite requirements (depending on the AP tests you took).

    Minnie the horse at Homecoming

Share this: