- Belonging at Cornell/Diversity & Inclusion : Belonging at Cornell is a framework designed to continue the progress towards making Cornell a more diverse and inclusive environment. Its mission is to focus our collective efforts on creating a campus community where individuals from diverse backgrounds and life experiences can both contribute and thrive.
- Program for Achieving Career Success (PACE): PACE promotes diversity, equity and inclusion, specifically for early career faculty and underrepresented minorities whose research relates to the NIH/NIAID mission, through networking, professional development and mentoring programs.
- How to Be an Antiracist Library Guide: From the Cornell University Library.
- Resources to Engage in Conversations about Race and Antiracism: From the Office of Faculty Development and Diversity.
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources: From Cornell Diversity and Inclusion.
- DEI Celebration Resources: A listing of the diversity events that are celebrated including resources and information about each.
- AAVMC: Diversity Matters: offering information and assessment tools on diversity in veterinary colleges
- AVMA: Diversity and inclusion in veterinary medicine
- Multicultural Veterinary Medical Association (MCVMA): Wake Up, Ved Med initiative to eliminate discrimination in veterinary medicine
- National Association for Black Veterinarians
Office of Inclusion & Academic Excellence
- Dean's Leaders Program (DLP)
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute-Cornell University Transfer Program (HHMI-CURT)
- The Initiative for Maximizing Student Development (IMSD)
Reading & Learning
- Black History in Tompkins County
- The Underground Railroad in the Finger Lakes
- St. James AME Zion Church
- Ithaca's Block of Black History: Alex Haley's Birthplace
- 26 Mini-Films for Exploring Race, Bias and Identity with Students (NYTimes)
- A Conversation on Race: A Series of Short Films on Identity in America (NYTimes)
- The First But Not the Last: Honoring Black Veterinarians (developed by the Multicultural Veterinary Medical Association (MCVMA) and BlackDVM Network)
Graphics & Visuals
- To file a bias claim, click here