- To file a bias claim, click here
- Belonging at Cornell/Diversity & Inclusion : Belonging at Cornell is a framework designed to continue the progress towards making Cornell a more diverse and inclusive environment. Its mission is to focus our collective efforts on creating a campus community where individuals from diverse backgrounds and life experiences can both contribute and thrive.
- Program for Achieving Career Success (PACE): PACE promotes diversity, equity and inclusion, specifically for early career faculty and underrepresented minorities whose research relates to the NIH/NIAID mission, through networking, professional development and mentoring programs.
- How to Be an Antiracist Library Guide: From the Cornell University Library
- Resources to Engage in Conversations about Race and Antiracism: From the Office of Faculty Development and Diversity
- Antiracism Resources: From Cornell Diversity and Inclusion
- AAVMC: Diversity Matters: offering information and assessment tools on diversity in veterinary colleges
- AVMA: Diversity and inclusion in veterinary medicine
- Multicultural Veterinary Medical Association (MCVMA): Wake Up, Ved Med initiative to eliminate discrimination in veterinary medicine
- National Association for Black Veterinarians
Reading & Learning
Graphics & Visuals: