Committee on Research and Graduate Education
The Department of Clinical Sciences (DCS) Committee on Research and Graduate Education is represented by volunteers from DCS and other college faculty and staff in an effort to facilitate clinical research within the department. Faculty members serve two year terms that may be self-renewing. The most recent term began April, 2018.
- Develop a cohesive and steadfast strategic plan to advance animal health and the profession;
- Provide an infrastructure to support faculty efforts to conduct clinical investigations and research;
- Foster the physical capacity required to fulfill the objectives of the strategic plan;
- Promote clinical investigations within the Department of Clinical Sciences;
- Promote communication to foster collaborations across departments, the University, and the world;
- Identify clinical and research funding opportunities for successful submissions and awards;
- Promote early stage veterinarians seeking career opportunities in clinical investigations and research;
- Disseminate accomplishments and advances in animal health to the public domain.
Jonathan Cheetham, Associate Professor, Section of Large Animal Surgery
Philippe Baneux, Director of the Center for Animal Resources and Education, Attending Veterinarian
Cindy Bennett, Clinical Trials Coordinator, Cornell University Hospital for Animals
Margit Chamberlain-Czebiniak, Program Assistant, Department of Clinical Sciences
Douglas Fink, Material & Safety Coordinator, Department of Clinical Sciences
Carol Frederick, Clinical Trials Coordinator, Cornell University Hospital for Animals
Robert Goggs, Assistant Professor of Emergency and Critical Care
Galina Hayes, Associate Professor of Small Animal Surgery
Graduate Committee Participation
Go to the following link to be added to the general committee to participate on a graduate committee for MS and PhD.