College of Veterinary Medicine Alumni Association
October 1, 2021 - Alumni Association Executive Board Meeting
Under the governance of the Alumni Association Executive Board, the Alumni Association sponsors a variety of programs and services to promote the Veterinary College, its welfare and the interests of its alumni.
"The objective of the Alumni Association shall be to promote the interests of the Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine and its alumni and to aid in the preparation and development of veterinary students as well as the continued development of veterinary alumni."
All graduates receiving a DVM degree are members of the College’s Alumni Association. The Alumni Association promotes engagement between alumni, students and the College through its activities, events, and programs. Funding for the Alumni Association is provided from the College of Veterinary Medicine's Annual Fund.
Programs and events funded and supported in 2020-2021:
- Student Organizations
- White Coat Ceremony
Student Mentoring and Career Advice
- Career Conversations Webinar Series
- Alumni + Student small group conversations
- 2021 SAVMA Annual Auction Donation
- Daniel Elmer Salmon Award for Distinguished Alumni Service
Scholarships supported in 2020-2021:
- Expanding Horizons Opportunities
- Healthy Pet Clinic - Traveling Clinic
- Robert W. Kirk, D.V.M. '46, and Dr. William E. Hornbuckle Scholarship support
Meet the Veterinary College's Alumni Association Executive Board.